Hi, my dear visitors and followers, nice to see you staying connected. Here is message letting you know Commercial. As per shopping establishment Act or in commercial you should have these following documents at the business premises. You will be having knowledge about this, if not kindly consult your Tax consultant to help you in this regard. The documents will be checked by commercial officer of the government are ,
Shops & Establishment Act --
1. Registration of the Establishment
2. Daily and weekly working hours.
3. Annual Leave with wages
4. Maintenance of Register – to be purchaded
. National &Festival Holidays Act & Rules -----
5. No. of National and festival Holidays to be declared
6. The intimation of the National & Festival Holidays to the concern to be sent.
7. Registers to be maintained
8. Profession Tax
9. Minimum wages Act &rules – wages payable& registers to be maintained.
10. Employees state Insurance (E S I)
11. Trade License
13. Security.The said formalities to be finished while opening commercial operation of a Branch.