Friday, February 3, 2012

Bill Gates Health condition

This is a news on Bill Gates Health condition .

As per Planets position Bill Gates owned Microsoft will buy Apple.inc on this year.Appleinc will get merge with microsoft.com. If failed than Apple.inc will be purchased and owned by Google.inc. Either of this will take place for the prosperity of this world.

Bill gates foundation allows many charitable works. In my family when my family partner met with cancer treatments for funds and aid I wrote to Bill gates foundation, Than I Requested fund for my daughters Marriage expense purposes.But still waiting on consideration is my feel.

Now Planets position ,s are not in favor of Bill Gates. His GNT syatem will get troubles. He may under go urinary tract treatments and ailments. His health is definitely a concern up to 1st July 2012. I believe God will give him a Good health in the forth coming months.

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. An area of theory, research and practice related to understanding and influencing the interdependence of communication and health related beliefs, behaviors and outcomes. Thanks.
    Regards,
    Burton Lamoureux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Useful information shared.I am very happy to read this article.Thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.
    Tony

    ReplyDelete