Sunday, March 2, 2014

Only request to company affairs, Ministry Of Corporate Affairs,and UPA 2 Ministries concerned to take appropriate action to dislocate these type of offices and Schools and automobile work shop's running in Residential areas of Chennai city. government may please arrange to ask them to shift to commercial areas in the Chennai city

My Mother M.N.Jayalakshmi died on 23rd January 2014.

This is a great shock to me and to my family members and to my fellow friends.

Actually Recklessness of Government is also a reason for my mother death. But at the same time I can not claim for the compensation or I can not ask the Government of India to revert my Mother to me. Both are not Possible

 For the People by the people and to the people - this line as per the preamble of  the constitution of India Must have the right meaning  and right values is my humble view in Democracy.

 for example, opposite to my house their is a house allowed a company operation that is purely  commercial operation, this is a company doing Installation of Spectrum Towers and and Repair works and maintenance all around India.  this is not a mistake. but opposite house owner who LEND his house to corporate affairs and commercial purposes is a wrong act and it has been supported by government offices like Broad brand companies and by sudden conversion of three phase current and others.

on all the above Government has to have a concern but  Company vehicles parked in all along the road creating disturbances on many days  and on maximum time this company loading and unloading materials from trucks shells out Huge sound , this sound could have killed my mother is also a reason talked in between our family members. Off course I could not claim   this mistake on corporation and Tamil Nadu Government and UPA  2 Government or politicians. why because they were all known about this-(Sound Pollution)

My Only request to company affairs, Ministry Of Corporate Affairs,and UPA 2 Ministries concerned to take appropriate action to dislocate these type of offices  and Schools and automobile work shop's running in Residential areas of Chennai city. government may please arrange to ask them to shift to commercial areas in the Chennai city as per corporation of Chennai designed.

In India Democracy is totally Killed and Buried under soil  by UPA 2 Government is my view SO, I may not get justice from the concerned.


Ministry Of Corporate Affairs is also a cause for my mothers death. I like to present an example . In residential areas commercial usage is not permitted by Government of India. But now a days it is in action. This may be because of huge bribe or corruption availed by Government and may be by the Ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment