Sunday, August 21, 2011

B B C Wedding - who is Putting the News First ?

Hi this is about B B C Wedding. Yes! This is  the  (22nd August 1952) Wedding Day to BBC World. I am proud to say this with a small happy in my mind because my wedding happened on teh same date.

So today a big celebration with many happy notes will be their at BBC Team.

who is Putting the News First ? It is BBC.com.

But Now we  find a lull in the speed of BBC and its Involvement in all Nation is a feel  to me .This may be wrong. 

BBC wedded this world with communications as wedding Ring in the fingers on this 22nd day  in  August in the last century.  

BBC.com is operating its Very Big  network in Broadcasting news and messages for information. Round the clock(24 X 7) it provides News to the world(every Hour).

But I will appreciate that if BBC Management announces the News channel as Free Channel instead of Paid channel. It also can engage and can carry advertisement's in between News in connection to the broadcasting  area / Nation. This will bring Huge Revenue to BBC.com.This is my Humble Request and feeling. Because it is a paid channel  and also it puts news first ,Government restrictions are found at cable operators network ,For not to do quality relay . This is found when any important things happens in the country.

Thanks for staying with the news World -Press and Media in a great shine. Keep it up. I Love My BBC. But BBC never reciprocated my mails or published matters in their sites ,this may be due to Over Load.

May please get connected to my sites ;http://youhavewonyahya-youhavewonyahya.blogspot.com and getpaidatlink.blogspot.com.This is only a request.

Thank you BBC Team Once gain for attempting for a new world on every day Dawn.


No comments:

Post a Comment