Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cho Ramaswamy Profile and 2 years achievements of Selvi J.Jayalalithaa with a Non Cooperative Union Government by UPA2 is need to be justified by My CHO .Ramaswamy is my opinion!



Know Cho Ramaswamy Profile  and he is a good critic but he may not be a good Lawyer is my view!.
In This Conversation he makes few makes comments , in which he say  Selvi J.Jayalalithaa character is reserved type. This is Good for many good results in many matters is my view. 

also he say that her Government is Corrupt but in my View Corruption Charges can not be claimed as Corruption . Selvi J.Jayalalithaa is Brilliant and she is a able administrator than many others in Politics today is my View.
Now after 2 years achievements of Selvi J.Jayalalithaa with a Non Cooperative Union Government by UPA2 is need to be justified by My CHO .Ramaswamy is my opinion.



DMK an allied in UPA  signed off from UPA2 recently why because DMK took a long time to understand the Cunning and treacherous treatment  of Congress Government by Mr.Man Mohan Singh is also true.

No comments:

Post a Comment