Thursday, August 10, 2017

Act of Election commission corrupted Systems in Banks in India - news to Mr.Arun Jaietly, Mr.Narendra Modi, Mr.Karthigai chelvan and press and Media......!!!!!!!???

Act of Election commission corrupted Systems in Banks in India - news to Mr.Arun Jaietly, Mr.Narendra Modi, Mr.Karthigai chelvan and press and Media......!!!!!!!???

In my Opinion Mr.Rangaraj Pandey a sincere and Honest Chief in Thanthi News channel , now a days looks like one sided that is to  ADMK Favour(all Programmes).

Election commission declared that A I A D M K  party not in existence on date and the same election commission of India declared that Their is No A I A D M K but Two will factions will work with small changes in this party title Name.  that is A I A D M K Amma Faction  and A I A D M K Puratchi Thalaivi faction. 
Today 10.08.2017 Chief Minister of tamil nadu declared in a A I A D M K  Letter head declared invalidity of a Personality.  on that said  declaration that personality claimed few  personalities Inducted by him because of his authority . while his candidature becomes invalid than those inducted persons candidature must have been deemed to be canceled. but not happened as he expected.

same time out of These two factions Ruling AMMA Faction having a person as treasurer using A I A D M K PARTY TRUST FUND available in Bank accounts being withdrawn and in regular use. How this is permitted? In My View How this Bank Transactions were legally permitted by Banks and Finance Ministry while these two factions were not agreed as A I A D M K.  How one account is allowed to operate by a completely different ? This is ridiculous and shocking in my view???!!!!.  

People in Tamil Nadu looking for freezing/Ban the A.I.A.D.M.K. Trust account in Banks while Political Party A.I.A.D.M.K. is not in existence or in operation. 

As one among people in India ,looking forward Mr.Modi Government or Finance Minister Mr.Arun Jaietly  to react accordingly and arrange to order R B I to issue commands on this wrong transaction in Banking by a Political party in India has become a must in need in Finance Ministerial Administration.

Let we Indians Hope our Government will react to correct the systems in Banking in banks in India.  why This is insisted by me ? for example- when my mother expired  she had a small amount of Rs. 700 in her account ,but to close that account Bank insisted me to produce all Legal heir documents and on produced the same that small amount transferred to my account. 

while Banks asking for legal documents here how a party fund in Bank accounts were released to others ? why because Election commission statement said clearly that A I A D M K party and the existing two factions were not one and the same. 

Press and Media and Government to clarify this issue to People of Tamil Nadu, also this will become a data for future in Politics
Thanks for reading this post.

regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment