Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Beware of false prophets

Hi to My Dear friends and followers and Viewers here is a message at Yahoo News . That is about Beware of false prophets .

Yes! it is an absolute necessary to inform people to be safe from false prophets.

At the same time Believing the True prophets and saints Like Gharib Nawas is most important. Yesterday 29.5.2011 at Ajmeer in the Dharga od Kawaja Moinudiin  chistiyul quadri alais Gharib Nawas the urs started and as a opening ceremony flag hoisting went well. Millions of people turns to this site and get well being.

The Durgha Sherriff Kwaja moinnuddin was dead But is still Living. I tell you a information. when i Made my visit along with my guru Dilawar Huassain  ,I did my sincere prayer to Garib nawas at the Dargha. I was surprised to hear the voice of Kawaja Moinnuddin and said to do a prayer at all times ,which he like from me is the glad  message. It is a miracle to me and I firmly say that he is still living every where on the earth.
 The urs festival will have a option of a special gate openning up to 8 th June.In all other days this Gate will be in closed is also a news.
Requesting people to go this shrine and get blessed from Gharib Nawas. The Dharga People are all very kind to me in my visit. Try your Good Experience here at Ajmeer Dargha..

Thanks to Gharib Nawas and thak you .

No comments:

Post a Comment