Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Life and struggle

Hi to my dear friends and followers and viewer's here is a message about My Life and struggle. here I like to share my employment Life.


Yes! In Government service my father expired , so the government issued an appointment order on compassionate grounds in a district. I do not had any brother or sister and my mother is alone her health condition is also not good at that time. So I use to go to office by 6Am express train and use to back by Brindavan express. 

In a short while ,that is in few days I saw a pathetic situation of a Girl employee of the same office. Yes! she was working at my chair before I join in that office is the matter. The superindentant has collected some bribe so she was authentically crying at his table, saying you said that my job will get confirmed,(she was on 10a one Placement) and now another person instated by a compassionate order so I last the Job. Now my Marriage engagements were completely stopped. Person going to become my Husbund and his family say ,after getting a job we can have our Marriage,so I am worried about my life is the crying Note from that Girl. 

Immediately after seeing this situation I decided that if I had sister I will arrange her marriage,Though I do not have sister ,now I can do a help to this girl considering her as my sister. so I talked to my Administrative officer about my resignation. But He said no,no, you are a Brahmin and it is very difficult to get a Government Job since you are a Brahmin.and you do not leave this Job. I spoked to the Director at Chennai. he is arranging your transfer,and we will help this Girl.But I did not believed Him and submitted my resignation , at that time even my service register was not opened. As soon i reached chennai I went to the director and enquired about my placement , he was also telling that you are tranfered to chennai. But what to do? My resignation is submitted and they do not want to reconsider becuase I did not rspected and believed their words. 

Just a temperament and words made my life misserable even today. 
even after 20 years I appealed to Government for a reconsideration . Because By an order from chief Minister I can be reinstated , But The Last Government did not reciprocated and do not like to hear my case. No sympathy showned on me by the Last Government in my state in India. This my Life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment