Monday, September 12, 2011

friends love Zero to Hero

friends love ..... continued,

Than I joined with A B T where I was tortured by a Dy General manager Parts andKrishnamoorthy - manager to make me go out. I got appointed by Mr.Ravichandran P.A. to The Chairman Mr. Pollachi Mahalingam. But on one day Mr.Gowrishankar ,due to the pressure of Mr.Bala -D G M asked me to find another Job and treat that message as a Notice for resignation. But Unfortunately I was asked to work at chennai Outlet for few days. In that Lase days in ABT Maruthi Just Behind sales show room one Painiting and Tinkering section was functioning. In that a sudden Fire accident broke out because of a careless ness. I Noticed the firing and immdiately Pushed all vehicles out with the help of workers with fear on their face. My Courage gave a tempo to few and they helped me in pushing out all vehicles and workmen. Also attempted vigorously to arrest the firing by all methods.

Here I like to mention one thing ,Because of my Presence of mind and actions management believed that incidentally I saved the Mruthi vehicles from that room was worth about 30 lakhs. even recovery from insurance is posssible but Customers will not bear that and will not admit that. so the Management,Workers, Mr.Gowri shankar - general manager and P.A.to chairman were very happy about my performance.

I worked like a strom. Few helped me in my action but with fear. With the message Mr Gowri Shanker General manager and others  that includes P A Mr. Ravichandran assembled at teh spot and wished me on my right action. at this time fire wngine with water has come but fire brought under control at that time.

Immediately after this action of mine Zero become Hero. Yes! till that time I was in short List and to go out. And I am a zero as per Management but this incident made me Hero. Management Mr. Gowri shankar asked me to  stay back in the office not to resign.

Now I am with a feeling that if I get an opportunity tahn I will work again for this organization. Because I had a very good name with all 19  Maruthi athourised service stations and owners.

But unfortunate to me I tried  for the other chance with ACT India where Got appointed immediately after looking at my resume. General Manger Rajappan who said No need of Interview or any thing you go and join with the Branch at G P Road.

But something went wrong here so again I have called and asked to join at TTK Road office where H M Ambassador vehicles sale and spare Parts was in action. 

to be continued...... thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment