Thursday, September 22, 2011

I.T.Industries Employees blogs and ofers for earning!

Hi this is about   No offer's to Blog and No earnings to blogger !

Yes! This is a Practically observed Information by me. Many bloggers like me need tutorials , so it takes a long way to reach the Google rank and consequest offers from Advertisers Panel.

On the Other Hand this is very simple and easy to many people who are engaged in I.T.Industries. 

for example ; Recently I made a visit to my Uncles Daughter's House. I can visit the house to meet them only after 6Pm on any Day. My Uncles Daughter is engaging a High Profile with M.E Qualification at Wipro. Her Husband is at a high rank than Project Leader in H.C.L.at Ambathtur. She is working at Thuraipakkam.Both are availing Company  Car for To and Fro.

Her Fatherin law a Central Government employee residing at G.N.Chetty road next to a resident of a famous cine Director.He get pension about 22.ooo/- he do not spend also he will not donate to any one.

The cruel part in this matter is they have three Laptop's and one Desktop in their Home with broad brand wireless connections. In the evening when I visited their House No one is interested to spare more than 5minutes with me. surch urgency was found in them, This is because to catch offers from advertisers. 

All three Laptop's and A Desktop were kept ready for this Purpose. My feeling is Already they are recieving huge revenue from I.T.Industry and in the evening in a Hour or Two they get earnings from advertisers . 

so I like to suggest advertisers and sponsors may consider to do an automatic arrangements by a software to release offers on any time between 9A.M.to 10.30 A.M. and in the evening between 3P.M to 5.30P.M.

This may be a help to Bloggers who depends on their Blogs exclusively for their earnings. This is also a Human cause.People are very Greedy so Companies may take such diversification in Their Business to help bloggers in promoting Business.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment