Monday, September 12, 2011

friends love Volvo

contnued....

Once again my friend knowing my problem for a placement he recommended to Concorde Motors from tata bangalore.

But I got placed at Act India HM division  so I did not used my friend recommendation. This is also a mistake of mine.

Act India wher I and my Tean did assembling ISUZU in Ambassador cars at the rate of 3 lakh aprroximately.

we never sold spares in teh market for replacement. but we procurred all aggregates like Body shell with seat and wiring Harness and Head light and Tail light fitments ,Radiator, Isuzu 2 liter Diesel Engine assy ,Five speed sichorinized Gear Box,Two Propellar shats, and one Rear Axle unit assy , and we will buy Tyres and Battery as per the choice of Customers .

In our show room the car price was about 3.97Lacs. Body shell painted in the color in demand by a customer will cost One lakh seven to one lakh twenty three thousand.

radiator 4000/- Isuzu engine 2.0 lit 89 ooo/- - clutch will be supplied with Engine, Gear box assy about 23000/ two properler shat about 7500/- real axle assy unit about 13000/- so we arrive an approximate umit sale value is about 2,50,000 to 2,65,000 . 

so we attracted people by giving a quote of 3.05 to 3.50,000 , In which we will say that we take your old car on 40,000 to 90,000/- but the old car is a scrap and it will be sold for 5,000 to 40,000 maximum. Here one secret is their which i do not want to reveal now.

also to say I understood the price fixing technique by a manufacturer in a sale meet at Maruthi that price of a car/automobile is 3 1/2 times against its cost of production. this is the strategy still followed in the market.

As I told my assembled car cost is 3,50,000 approx and old car bought will be 40,000 for example .cost of assembling that car is 2.55,000 approx. so my profit to my company from each car asembled is 3,10,000  - 2,55,000 = 55,000. In this we will pay a labour charges for assembling a car is 14,500/- so net profit on a car is about 30,000 to 40,000 /- so this is a way we sold spares. because our invoice will contain aggregates and other spares to assemble a car.

we provide a letter to R T O stating that Engine and Body shell as retofitments and other spares in the Invoice are incidental to changes and services. so This will get endorsed in the R C Book of a customer,but the car will run in the Old Number of the customer only.customers are rooted to enjoy the latest comforts at Low Price. That all. even if they buy a new car while they sell it they will not that much of monetary benefit is our competitive Talk in convincing a customer.

On this spares parts off take in a year crossed % crores so company got awarded by Hindstan Motors Limited a cheque value of 85 Lakhs and creditnotes. This is on one year. this is for sample on my and my team performance on sales. we canot be told as car sellers but we never accepted as spare sellers.

Hindustan Motors is teh only automobile company can shell out such huge money to a dealer on a promisory sale is one among my Best experience.

Birla Company is really made Many Birla. But Birla Company closed Hindusthan Motors ,so people like are on the street once again with out placement. 

I got a placement in Volvo earthjmoving eqipment dealer at chennai at teynampet with a high salary on a desigantion as Manager sales and administration. But Due to my wife met with cancer and her treatments made me to discontinue in a short period of service at ACT VOLVO.Mr.Mohan Ramanathan who offred me this challenging career over a faith on me and my experience. Thanks to him.

Placements are available for a low profile or Low salary.

Thanks for reading my Post in full. Here I have not mentioned few friends Name  for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment