Monday, April 17, 2017

Electronic Voting Machine replace by On line voting !!!

Electronic Voting Machine replace by On line voting !!!

My dear Prime Minister Mr.Modiji,                                    on Electronic Voting Machine issue May I humbly request you to implement my idea, yes, sir, Instead of buying new electronic Machines with few new facilities like showing the voter voted party showing slip out put etc are not at all required.   Please proceed to On Live Voting System. Electronic Voting Machine system of voting brought in election's in India by Congress and now the same Congress party finding fault with usage of Machines.For information I have posted about this facility of people will vote in any logo of any party but  vote's  in to one logo, this is a possible facility . This electronic adjustments can be easily done by a second hand Electronic T V ,etc buyer in Market. at that time this was not accepted by the same congress leaders. Now the same Congress leaders were disagreeing and opposing the electronic voting Machine system in Elections in India.  Now we have Aadhar Card and that could be merged with Voter I D Card than it is simple and easy to provide a Id with that using Aadhar card People can vote any where and any time in the stipulated scheduled hours of election in On Line. In this possibility of mistakes were very very less. so I humbly requests you sir may please arrange to order to election commission to arrange the Election systems using On Line techniques.This is my Idea to your good  governance. Thanks Regards. on this matter I have elaborated in an earlier post sir. Hope you will read my posts posted for your kind perusal. regards. j.k.sundararajan. http://getpaidout.blogspot.in 

No comments:

Post a Comment