Thursday, January 10, 2013

defeat is a landslide to D.M.K. People Gracious to A.I.A.D.M.K.

Mr.Karunanidhi announced His Successor!

Yes, Mr.karunanidhi D.M.K. Party President announced his successor to D.M.K. 

Mr.M.K.Stalin being announced as successor but this is not a surprise.He is the only leader in D.M.K. trained in such a way to hold positions, But I feel he is not that much clever and capable like Mr.karunanidhi. He is not people supporting  Oriented

People like me expected in the last Government that Mr Prof.Anbazagan as Chief Minister from D.M.K. and Mr.Stalin as Dy.Chief Minister and Mr.Karunanidhi would have been the adviser to Government in policy matters.

This not happened and D.M.K. got defeated by A.I.D.M.K. is the History.

we people to remember that the defeat is a landslide to D.M.K. People Gracious to A.I.A.D.M.K.

Now to A.I.A.D.M.K. leader Selvi J.Jayalalithaa no need to be hurry in announcing her successor.

But What I feel and my view is : what is the need to D.M.K. to announce this now, and their by Difference of Opinion in between Family members.

Why because Mr.Stalin is already a known only successor , so the Doubt strikes in the mind is this may be an action Diverting people and may be plans to Disturb A.I.A.D.M.K. supremo or the party by using few from the same party is also a possibility and D.M.K. can say that it was engaged or disturbed with its successor issues and it has no knowledge about any mistakes in A.I.A.D.M.K. or its Government actions. so Selvi J.Jayalalithaa Government must be very careful in Governance and in security measures is my feel.In Politics any thing is possible.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment