Sunday, October 20, 2013

may please find the truthfulness in this matter and do the needful and may please hand it over to Islam Community

I have told about Huge Treasure in the Humayun Court Building in Underground.
Many thinks that this is a matter to destroy our Historical Buildings/religious buildings . No it is certainly Not. In case if you have any thought like that please eradicate or erase from your mind.Please, you may not believe my words, But this can be confirmed/ensure  from few Hazrats in Ajmeer Dharga and Hazarat's  across the states to Ajmeer regularly on every year ,provided ,If they are true follower of Gharib Nawaz than they would have seen this in their Dreams, also they will also speak the same truth . truly, I am in a clear mind and sure ,This is not to disturb any one feeling/religion. This is a matter about Huge Treasure in a Building belongs to Mughal Rulers. Already over 9 years in the name of Renovation some thing might be Going on is also a Doubt to me.
My wish is , may please find the truthfulness in this matter and do the needful and may please hand it over to Islam Community , at least , let us see that community in a flourished status (Zero level Poverty status  in Islam   across the world wide )in India and in abroad. thanks.

I just delivered the Message which I Got in my Dream Due to my Sincere Prayers to Khwaja Moinudeen chishtiyul qadri   sleeping at Ajmeer in India and Hazarat Mehboobe Subuhani Shah Abdul qadir Jilani kadda sallallaahu (Rah)sleeping at Baghdad - A shrine to me and to all on the earth is a Truth which can not be denied by any one. By Birth I am an Iyenngar . But my interest in Islamic prayers(also in Grantha of Sikhs pray ,Holy Bible of Jesus , 4 Veda's of Hindu religion and Epics)  made me to reach their divine heart and soul. so that they were pleased and gave Darshan to me on many Thursday night and early morning of Friday's. It is needless to say this to all. by told this I may loose the opportunity to see them in my Dream is also a immediate possibility. How ever I told this to the benefit/knowledge  of Islam or any living Mughal Ruler's legal heirs if live at Middle east countries or United Arab Emirates. Thanks. Please Note I am not going to write on this here after or again and I am not expecting any Name / fame or wealth from this is my firm status.

People in the level of sufi's in Jews can confirm this truth

Please do not or you must not think that this is the matter to Destroy any Historical Buildings ( I am also an Indian Patriot and Loves all architectures and Historical by all rulers ruled India over centuries, also to Note over many centuries by many religious based Government,s tried their level best to convert to their Religion,and it is still on process in freedom India also, But frustrated and last their interest is the truth why because Hinduism is a strong blend of Ethics which the Human society on Globe Knows well  is my strong belief. thanks) constructed by Mughal Rulers in India. I am the true follower of Gharib Nawaz. I like to make an Humble appeal to Union Government of India , May please permit UAE Countries or their representative /Divine group/Firm to come to India to Take out this Wealth and it must be allowed to take it to their Middle East Countries. Is it possible. why because Middle east countries / United Arab Emirates  to bring few Hazrat's to this Divine place and with the proper prayers reciting they will confirm this Huge Treasure/Huge Doulat is my message to all. I strongly recommend this. I strongly believe that they will approve this through their Prayers done at that Building spot.
If they denied the truthfulness in this  message than you can say my  above message to the world is false.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment