Monday, October 21, 2013

Recommendation to a job at "The Hindu" from a politician is respected but Official ?

Recommendation to a job at "The Hindu" from a politician is respected but Official ?

yes this is also a miracle and curse to me.Son in-law to Elder brother of my Father in-law is working at The Hindu  over 15 years. He was recommended by Ex- Congress M.P.Vaijayanthi Mala Bali addressed to Mr.N.Ram in those days had High Values.
Maternal Uncle to My Father in-law Visamangalam Srinivasan did Divine Pooja's at The Hindu Office and also performed at The Hindu Residence at alwarpet. He recommended to a person was honored and now His son V.T.Raman is doing Pooja at The Hindu Office and at Residence of the Director.

Now look at my curse. 
My Mother M.N.Jayalakshmi aged 84 years ,and her maternal aunt Mrs.chellammal and her Husband is Uncle (atthimber) to the Founder Mr. Kasthuri Iyyengar. And than their son  Raghavan worked in accounts and few years back retired residing at Trustpuram 6th crosss street,Chennai.
 He recommended My Daughter S.Harrita B.E.Computer Science with Apple.com IOS application Training profile for a placement at The Hindu. 
The same candidature was represented   by Mr.G.K.Vasan to Mr.N.Ram still waiting for a  reply..
Ex Home secretary Late Malathy recommended my daughter 's profile to media people of The Hindu who   visit her   in those days.I went to The Hindu and met Mr.Ramanujam P.A to.Director to know the fate of my daughter placement ,replied as pending ,yet take decision. 

My Father in-Law Mr.rajagopalan Asst Commissioner in-charge told us that if V.T.Raman makes a request in the residence than they will definitely consider. But I have not done that.
 In fact The Hindu is also working om IOS Applications. so my daughter say let me work in the present employment and She further added that she  strongly believes that  when their is a need The Hindu team will call  her and offer placement .
Let us hope for the Best.  why my intention is to have my daughter at The Hindu" why because it is a very safe Zone in woman employment.

Let us Hope for the Good.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment