Monday, October 21, 2013

Miracle in my service -God's Verdict when many officials their I am an ordinary employee Handled the situation successfully was a Pride to me!

a Miracle among Many in my service at TVS .Like this many Miracles I can keep on saying. But with this I will stop now and if you are interested I will Post  miracles in my service and in Life in my blogs.

I was working at TVS Sundaram Motors in Poonamalle Branch. Where My work is connected to supply of Spares to work shop requirements connected to Ashok Leyland Vehicles like Trucks,Tippers,Bus, chassis .Hino,Iveco ,ZF and Hydraulic Rams etc.with Multi Brand Break systems and Axle assy,and Wheels.
 Iam very much familiar in all these spares in all Models.

Automotive trader is  a dealer to Ashok leyland at Andhra. This dealer sold one Hino Engine fitted Bus to Srinivasa  Motor services and Bus services.

This is a Bus operated between few villages by a Politician. when this vehicle struck with technical problems this politician could not able to face the people /passengers due to its Non Operation. People got angry on the Bus owner and its operation.
so to repair this Hino Engine Fitted Bus he brought the bus to our work shop . a vehicle has to attended by any dealer in any part of the Country is an agreement in vehicle service class govern.
My Colleagues unknowingly the Unavailability of spares in Ashok Leyland with a anticipation to get large income from that Hino Engine service in a hurry work shop supervisors took the Job immediately.
work shop people in Engine room detected the spares requirements and created the indent for that . Than the same indent submitted to me at Spare Parts ,I analyzed/checked out  the availability of spares at Ashok Leyland on a personal visit. than I returned the indent duly informing about the Unavailability of Spares. 
The owner of that Hino engine is Very Rich and he is ready to make any amount of  payment . Just he want to run that Bus service to serve the people of those villages.But My work shop people replied to that Bus owner about the unavailability of spares after a week. so the Bus owner Mr.Kesava Reddy got angry and annoyed. The situation changed to very very friction and Branch managers could not reply to the Bus Owner. from my end with in a day I have replied to the than works Manager Mr.C.Rangarajan  from the date of indent received.  also I clarified about the availability of the same spares from the Local genuine Dealers. 
One dealer said those spares can be availed from Singapore Market. I informed this details to works manager as well as to my department chief and to my Branch Manager. Spares from Singapore Market will carry very high Price so No authority is ready to take the risk .But when situation turned against Normal than the Branch Manager wrote a Fax to the than Executive Director seeking permission to procure the same parts. 
My Chief and My.E.D. were ratified with Ashok Leyland. This is the problem of Ashok Leyland as a Manufacturer. But the situation at Ashok Leyland has not resulted in favor to the Job concerned. so My Executive Director Faxed in Reply the permission to Purchase the Hino spares by Air from Singapore Market through that Dealer. That dealer is having a business shop at that time in Singapore. so Our dealer arranged the spares by air. By air so price with transportation reflected high in the Invoice ?
we work for our Manufacturer.Dealers,and for our Vehicle Buyers /Fleet Owners.  with the spares availed my work shop finished under the leadership of Foreman Mr.Rajam and Mr.Reddy finished the service in 24 Hours . Job carried over on Day and Night continuously ,the workers involved were stationed at my office itself and they did not turned to their Home for 2 Days. 
Now on Looking at the Bus running ,owner Mr. Kesava Reddy become very very happy and the Violent anger Gone from him , He said and paid the entire expense borne by us. after this Manager's and Foreman were gone along with the Bus Owner Mr.Kesava Reddy to the Hotel room where he was stayed for those days and provided Dinner. Curse is including E.D.of my company not rewarded me for the best work. But at branch level Not Officials but all work shop employees saluted me and praised me for the performance and for cleverly handled and avoided any untoward matters on this Hino Engine issue.
In Ashok Leyland many loves me. when I go ennore even if the chassis Long members not found with Tags bearing part Numbers , I used to find by using the measurement of length between front and last cross members Shackles.
Another Miracle at Dighi in Mumbai in presence of .General Manager Pathe of TELCO TATA Mr. Ratan Tata praised me for the suggestions delivered to vanish the Non Moving stocks in Original Equipments in Dealer Points as well as at Tata Ware Houses. .After I got Praised in TATA I sent /forwarded/posted  the same solutions/ideas  by paid post to Mr.R.Seshasayee  Executive Director and it has been well appreciated reciprocated to me as that they are also working on the same ideas and conveyed their thanks for the interest shown.
I will Publish this Miracle in my Next Posts.Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment